Shea butter is fast emerging as one of the most useful skincare products in the market.
It is a fat extracted manually in remote villages from the nuts of the sacred Shea trees of West Africa for skincare and food preparation. It is now used in cosmetic creams due to its strong healing, soothing, moisturizing and softening effect on the skin. We use the highest and the best grade of wild-crafted butters and avoid harsh ingredients that cause allergies or skin irritation.
Wild crafted Pure Shea butter
We are proud to say our Shea body butter has more than 95% wild crafted Shea butter combined with other botanical ingredients. Our Shea butter is unrefined (organic) and not chemically treated and meets the strictest standards of safety testing, environmental impact and quality. Our Shea body butter and body butters are safe for you and the environment which means they have very minimal environmental impact.
60% of what we put onto our skin enters through the pores and end up in our bodies. The skin is the largest organ of the human body with the epidermis layer right at the top.
Your skin works to protect your body from harmful and dangerous substances that damage the skin organ. When the tissues in your skin receive continuous dose of chemical toxins from mainstream skincare products and the environment it weakens and eventually breaks down.
Your skin reacts to what you apply to it and also what you put into your body – this is the basis of skin irritation.
Skin irritation and infection can be cleared by using gentle and effective natural products that work to alleviate irritation and restore skin to health. Your infected skin can be restored through the continuous use of Amori Skincare’s natural bodycare products. Our Shea butter will soothe irritated skin and work effectively to bring the skin back to that perfect state of health. Amori Skincare’s Shea butter work excellently on rashes, atopic dermatitis, dry skin, acne and all skin types to protect it from harsh chemicals in the environment etc.
RESEARCH shows that Shea butter:
- Contains cinnamic acid, a naturally occurring substance that works to protect the skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Helps cellular regeneration since it contains up to 10% phytosterols. It makes it easier for the skin cells to be renewed and the growth of collagen to occur thereby reducing thinning of the skin.
- Is high in Phytonutrients.
- Contains substances that have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Has a high level of oleic acid and also stearic acid (fatty acids that helps your skin maintain moisture and elasticity).
- Helps reduce premature wrinkles and facial lines that make people appear older than they are because of the naturally occurring vitamins A and E.
- In its pure form is rich in vitamins F, antioxidant vitamin E and vitamin A and other phenolic compounds which help the rejuvenating process of the skin.
- Can effectively treat over 90% of all skin problems.
- Was used by Queen Nefertiti and her beauty was attributed to the daily use of Shea butter due to its healing and regenerating properties.
- Because of the Phytosterols: campasterol, beta-sitosterol, alpha-spinostero, and stigmasterol Shea butter is amazing for muscle aches, pains and body strains.
- Increases skin microcirculation and facilitate the smooth process of oxygen delivery to the body’s cells and also the removal of waste in the body. SHEA BUTTER AFRICA